Clear your schedules!
Join us on Oct 12th as we help you turn back the anti-aging clock using BHRT and Nutrition. It was in the 1930's when Bioidentical Hormones were first used to alleviate menopausal symptoms. The pioneers of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) were physicians John r. Lee and Jonathn V. wright. Dr. Wright helped formulate the triple estrogen formula: estriol, estradiol, and estrone. Promotional celebrities like Suzzane Somers and Ophrah Winfrey gained popularity in the mainstream markets through BHRT method and Nutrition as a specialty treatment to manage menopausal symptoms and planting the seeds for a global anti-aging movement.
Now, we're bringing the innovation back to you - right in your backyard. This popular Happy Hour brings the area's top hormone health experts to provide cutting-edge BHRT education and Nutritional advice - one of today's most important areas of medicine.
But don't wait any longer – seating is limited, so you must secure your spot today!
You'll discover practical, use-it-now advice to help treat common conditions, identify the tell-tale signs of hormonal issues, and discover the best treatments. Protect your hormones with the most effective lotions, potions, and treatments...and get an in-depth look at the most effective nutritional therapies.
For example, you'll learn about...
- The hormones ABCD's: tell-tale characteristics of hormonal symptoms plus the best practices for prevention and treatment.
- The top anti-aging products and procedures — and, sadly, which ones remove more cash from your wallet than correct the problem.
- How to spot nutritional defiencies — a serious, even life-threatening condition. Find out if you're at risk and the most effective treatments.
- Home care remedies and foods that you can buy without a prescription.
- The medications and creams to best used to reverse and help you sleep better...plus 4 habits to prevent or reduce hot flashes.
- The causes and treatments of low libido — including the exciting new treatment.
- The Labatory testing that will reveal the underlying cause of your concerns.
Signup for this Free lecture by clicking the link below.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Happy Hour and Hormones
Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Hampton Inn suites St. Charles, 63301
Come learn from the experts on how to regulate your hormone imbalances and the link between vitamin deficiencies.
This is a Free lecture
Cocktails and heavy o’dourves